Householders and businesses could be innocently adding to the problem by hiring unauthorised people to dispose of their waste. Read our advice in the Documents folder as we do our bit to crack-down on fly-tipping.

There are no comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked (*).